Ambiance Care are a specialist home care provider dedicated to, and passionate about supporting people living with dementia or memory difficulties and their families.
We enable them to be fully included, understood and supported to live the life they choose, in their own home and connected in their community.
Our care is relationship based and our experience is unique.
Ambiance care recognises that dementia is a progressive, specialist field and places people living with dementia at the heart of its service. We genuinely value people’s uniqueness, focusing on what a person still has and not what they have lost. We focus on what a person feels rather than what a person with dementia remembers.
We recognise that crucial to supporting a person with dementia and their wellbeing is having a clear understanding of the specific complexities of dementia and how best to respond. Recognising that each person is different and unique and the way a person reacts to their dementia is shaped by their personality and personal history.
‘People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel’
– Maya Angelou
Our vision is a life where every person is valued for their uniqueness;
Feel included and empowered to live the live they choose.
- We place people with dementia or memory loss at the heart of everything we do.
- We are compassionate, caring and respect people’s wishes.
- We actively listen and are guided by the people we support.
- We support people with dementia and memory loss to achieve their aspirations.
- We strive to be honest, transparent, fair, and ethical in everything we do.
- We learn when things go wrong.
- We encourage staff to have a work life balance.
- We celebrate success and try to make life enjoyable for all.
We would love to hear from you
If you or a loved one would like to know more about dementia advice or support, please don't hesitate to contact us. You don't have to travel this journey alone.