Our Role as a home care provider
- To work alongside you and your family to ensure you have the right level of care and support to meet your needs.
- Carefully select care givers that have the required skills, training, and experience to meet your needs.
- To provide a reliable and consistent service, ensuring that the carer givers attend at the times we agree.
- Ensure that the care givers who look after you give you the best level of care and will treat you with respect.
- Care givers that will visit you on a regular basis, building a friendly and trusting relationship between you and the care givers.
- We will get to know you and your family and listen to any concerns you have, to ensure that we provide a service that you are happy with.
- We will carefully select your care givers who we feel have the right skills and personality to meet your needs, however if you ever feel that a carer we supply is not right for you, we will be happy to listen to any concerns and try and put this right.
- Whatever support or daily care, we are here to help.
‘Those with dementia are still people, and they still have stories and they still have a character and they are all individuals and they are all unique. And they just need to be interacted with on a human level’
– Carey Mulligan
We would love to hear from you
If you or a loved one would like to know more about dementia advice or support, please don't hesitate to contact us. You don't have to travel this journey alone.