Ambiance care is committed to providing high quality services to the people we support, striving for excellence in all that we do. Our focus is on maintaining high standards, listening to and learning from the people who use our services, investing in staff and having positive relationships with our regulators and commissioners.
We also ensure that any culturally diverse needs are met and operate a stringent equal opportunities policy.
Our services are registered with the Care Quality Commission who regularly inspect us to make sure the services we deliver are Safe, Caring, Responsive, Efficient and Well Led. We also have our own Quality Assurance Framework, through which we apply rigorous standards, monitor, and audit our services and continually drive improvement.
Quality Assurance Monitoring
We aim to ensure through our quality framework liaise with all our clients regularly to ensure their views are heard and accommodated as far as possible by implementing the standards pf quality and safety by the following methods:
- Client feedback /surveys forms
- Compliments feedback forms
- Complaints procedure and monitoring
- Client Care plan and risk assessments reviewed when required to reflect change or at least annually
- Employee survey monitoring (team meeting, training, supervision and appraisals)
- Incident and accident reporting
- Medication monitoring.
- Keeping abreast of legislative changes – updating our policies and procedures in accordance.
‘Too often we under estimate the power of a touch , a smile , kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring all of which have the potential to turn a life around’
– Leo Buscaglia
We would love to hear from you
If you or a loved one would like to know more about dementia advice or support, please don't hesitate to contact us. You don't have to travel this journey alone.